Thursday, April 12, 2018

Middle School Photography

Tam in Iowa here! I teach photography to middle school students. As a trained photographer who used to be in the portrait business, I am interested in teaching them the basics of how to take great selfies, use lighting to their advantage, how to tell a story, and which angles to use. I don't teach any camera use except how to hold their device. This frees them up to learn about the art of photography. Check out the Pinterest link below for visuals for Angles in Photography. Also don't forget to check out the worksheet I hand out for them to take home(below). Worksheets help them remember what to do once they do get home. I will soon be posting my favorite collections of photography videos on our A Tale of Two Art Rooms Pinterest page.


Hope you like my new recipe format! I am hoping this will help you understand what I am teaching without all my blah, blah, blah.










No comments:

Post a Comment